dongyinglan8707 2017-10-05 07:37
浏览 47
已采纳

取消设置和重置后,会话变量为空

Im using Zend Framework 3 and the SessionManager and im trying to build a controller plugin / view helper to display confirm dialogues after validating some Data . The idea was simply to set a Session variable with everything the confirm dialogue needs, reading it by the view, and unsetting it. But even this simple cycle fails. The plugin basically does this when invoked by the controller:

$dataArray = [
        'some_data' => 'data'
    ];
    $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->confirmDialog = $dataArray;

in the layout.phtml i call my view Helper which does this:

public function __invoke() {
    $data = $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->confirmDialog;
    $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->clear('confirmDialog');
    return $this->getDialog($data);
}

I do inject the sessionManager to both the plugin and the view helper. When not clearing the variable after receiving its data i get the changed data from the session variable and it gets updated by the Plugin as it should.But when clearing the variable after the first time reading it, its always empty.

Here my global.php setup:

'session_manager' => [
    'validators' => [
        RemoteAddr::class,
        HttpUserAgent::class,
    ]
],
'session_storage' => [
    'type' => SessionArrayStorage::class
]
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqwmhrxt68679 2017-10-05 09:08
    关注

Because the value is passed by reference, when you clear it, you clear the read information with it also.

As I mentioned in a comment, I suggest using the default falsh messenger plugin, but if you want to create your own plugin, here is a hint from that's source code, which shows you how you can achieve a default clear after read from session.

https://github.com/zendframework/zend-mvc-plugin-flashmessenger/blob/843654a029a19c38e0c3b2e940e59edec75c3e4f/src/FlashMessenger.php#L165

This setting is actually tells the session container to drop that information after '1 hop', ie. in case of a next request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?