duanmianxue2687 2016-05-30 18:25
浏览 73
已采纳

自动更新sql中的网页数据

So I'm a software Development student and for my web class I created a project that uses among other things Php and SQL; In this project, users can create posts and other users can comment on them.

The thing is I want posts to only be available for a certain period of time.

Then I have an SQL table named 'Posts' and they have a column named 'Status' (you know, if the status it's 0 they're not available and else they are.)

When a user creates a post I make SQL: INSERT INTO posts *All the post data*, I set the Status to 1 and make a TIMESTAMP to register the date of creation of the post. I want that a week after the date registered in the Timestamp changes the status column to 0 but I don't want it to be with a page request (I need it to be automatic) and I want the user to be notified via email or something.

Can it be made with some python CGI that checks the date, updates the Status and sends the email or is there a better/easier way to do it?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duangaoe9401 2017-11-22 23:46
    关注

Turns out the best way to solve this was using Cron Jobs.

I run a PHP script every day and I modify the posts which are exactly 7 days old, using

UPDATE Posts SET Status = 0 WHERE DATE(timestamp_col) = DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 7 DAY)

And then I iterate through the affected rows emailing the users.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何实验stm32主通道和互补通道独立输出
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程