duanang58939 2016-02-09 21:10
浏览 104

redis可以改善我的MySQL性能以及如何以类似于DB表的redis存储数据吗?

I have the following web site:

The user inputs some data and based on it the server generates a lot of results, that need to be displayed back to the user. I am calculating the data with php, storing it in a MySQL DB and display it in Datatables with server side processing. The data needs to be saved for a limited time - on every whole hour the whole table with it is DROPPED and re-created.

The maximum observed load is: 7000 sessions/users per day, with max of 400 users at a single time. Every hour we have over 50 milion records inserted in the main table. We are using a Dedicated server with Intel i7 and 24GB ram, HDD disk.

The problem is that when more people (>100 at a time) use the site, the MySQL cannot handle the load and MySQL + hard disk become the bottleneck. The user has to wait minutes even for a few thousand results. The disk is HDD and for now there is not an option to put SSD.

The QUESTION(S):

1. Can replacing MySQL with Redis improve the performance and how much?

2. How to store the produced data in redis, so i can retrieve it for 1 user and sort it by any of the values and filter it?

I have the following data in php

$user_data = array (
   array("id"=>1, "session"="3124", "set"=>"set1", "int1"=>1, "int2"=>11, "int3"=>111, "int4"=>1111),
   array("id"=>2, "session"="1287", "set"=>"set2", "int1"=>2, "int2"=>22, "int3"=>222, "int4"=>2222)...
)

$user_data can be an array with length from 1 to 1-2milion (I am calculating it and inserting in the DB in chunks of 10000)

I need to store in redis data for at least 400 such users and be able to retrieve data for particular user in chunks of 10/20 for the pagination. I also need to be able to sort by any of the fields set (string), int1, int2... (i have around 22 int fields) and also filter by any of the integer fields ( similar to sql WHERE clause 9000 < int4 < 100000 ).

1. Also can redis make something similar to SQLs WHERE set LIKE '%value%'?
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxin8383 2016-02-09 23:06
    关注

Probably Redis is a good fit for you problem, if you can hold all your data in memory. But you must re-think your data structure. Redis is very different than a relational database, and there is no direct migration.

As for you questions.

1. Probably it can help with performance. How much, it will depends on your use-case and data structure. Your constraint will not be hard-disk anymore, but maybe something else.

2. Redis have no concept similar to ORDER BY, or WHERE as SQL. You will be responsible to maintain your indices and filters.

I would create a HSET for every "record" and then, use several ZSET to create indexes of that records. (if you really need to order on any field, then you'll need one ZSET per field)

As for filters, the ZSET used for indexes, will probably be useful to filter ranges of int values.

Unfortunately for LIKE query, I really don't have a answer. When I need advanced search capabilities, I usually use ElasticSearch (in combination with redis and/or mysql)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码