dousikuai5417 2016-02-07 23:07 采纳率: 0%
浏览 130
已采纳

PHPMyadmin中的数据库客户端版本

I installed mysql 5.6 all packages completely and I have the updated PHPMyadmin and PHP 7.0 and have latest php7.0-mysql library installed

My server is showing the version no. as MySQL 5.6 when test from mysql terminal as well as in PHPMyadmin.

But, the database client version is showing somewhere around 5.0xxx

enter image description here

I browsed through and saw that I had to update mysqlnd (What really causes PHP MySQL library version differs from your MySQL server version?)

But I am not sure how to proceed. What should I do? Thanks in advance

Running Ubuntu, Apache2

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqian6295 2016-02-07 23:26
    关注

MySQL Server and MySQL Client mysqld are two different executable programs, with different versions. MySQL don't always need to update the client tools every time there is a new server release.

there may still be newer versions of the library, and the link I post below shows how to do it, however you are unlikely to encounter any issues.

Please refer to this Q&A Quote

In theory, this should not cause any real problem : minor versions tend to be compatible ; but you might need to update the library that's used by PHP ; maybe some package like "libmysql", or something like that (I don't have a Debian machine)

Is the other system with PHP 5.6 a different OS than ubuntu? I believe the issue is that the different packages that you download with different OS's will be packaged with different libraries, this may be for various reasons, such as compatibility with the OS.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题