donglu3087 2014-10-07 10:43
浏览 50

使用xdebug在eclipse中运行或调试php应用程序

Previously, i was able to set up the php debugging using xdebug and eclipse(say box1). But on a new machine(say box2) this is not at all working. I have been through a lot of forums and threads but dint find the solution to resolve my problem. Detail of the problem is:

I am using : eclipse helios 32 bit, WAMP 32 bit, on my 64 bit win7 box. (same setup on box1 except box1 has win8 64 bit). On box2, i have successfully configured the xdebug as everything seems ok on the phpinfo() page(compared with the one on box1). checked all the setting in php.ini on both boxes, no difference.

Now, i setup the Debug As configuration on box2 (similar as on box1) and when i choose to debug eclipse on box2, eclipse does not do anything, while on box1 it start the debugging and launch the application in browser.

May be i am making some silly mistake, coz i have setup this once before as mentioned on box1. But this time i am not having any luck. Can you guys help please? i have been stuck here for 3 days now. :(

let me know if you need any more info. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi1207 2014-10-07 12:28
    关注

[Solved] I have downloaded a new version of eclipse Luna for PHP from the official website, and things are working fine. Not Sure what was wrong with the eclipse Helios but for now my trouble is over.

Happy PHP.

Thanks.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog