duanjiao4763 2014-07-03 17:14
浏览 52
已采纳

发布数据以从IOS中的SQL Query检索信息

Im new to IOS and I am trying to obtain data from a php file in Json format. The way that I would like to obtain this data is by sending information from the app to the php sql query. I have tried the following:

IOS:

NSString *myRequestString = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@%@",@"ID",newsID];
        NSLog(myRequestString); 

NSData *myRequestData = [NSData dataWithBytes: [myRequestString UTF8String] length: [myRequestString length]];

NSMutableURLRequest *request = [[NSMutableURLRequest alloc]init];
        [request setURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"http://domain.com/file.php"]];

[request setHTTPMethod: @"REQUEST"];
        [request setValue:@"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" forHTTPHeaderField:@"content-type"];
        [request setHTTPBody: myRequestData];

NSData *returnData = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest:request returningResponse:nil error:nil]; //Or async request
        NSError *error=nil;

NSArray *results = [NSJSONSerialization JSONObjectWithData:returnData options:0 error:&error];

PHP:

$query="SELECT news_description FROM newsTable WHERE newsID = ".$_REQUEST['ID'].";
$result=mysql_query($query);

while($row=mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
$output[]=$row;
print(json_encode($output));

I have researched some ideas but unfortunately it does not send the information to the php file. I have tried changing $_REQUEST to $_POST, also I created a variable in my php file to store $_POST but no luck. Any suggestions? Please help! Thank you!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduan3203 2014-07-03 17:26
    关注

Try JWURLConnection on GitHub. If you prefer to write your own code, you can look at the source code.

EDIT To give you more information: You are creating a plain HTTP request in your code. And the HTTP body your are sending is absolutely not HTTP compliant. The x-www-form-urlencoded content type has to follow very specific rules defined by RFC.

As I looked at your code again I saw an issue. You are missing an equals sign:

[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@=%@",@"ID",newsID]
                                  ^^^

I would recommend to read the RFC specifications or, as stated before, follow the code implemented in the mentioned class, it follows the rules strictly.

If you can't fix the issue using the class you'll probably have an issue in the PHP script, so you would have to provide more informations about the script.

EDIT II

As I looked at your code once again I could find another issue. You are not setting the request method correctly. Here you set

[request setHTTPMethod:@"REQUEST"];

which is not a valid HTTP method! If you want post, you have to set it to @"POST" or for get @"GET", for head @"HEAD" and so on, see RFC 2616.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复