dongsou8980 2014-07-04 03:39
浏览 77
已采纳

使用宏来调用事件以使用PHP在Excel中编写

I am working on text transliteration (romanizing one lang text to another).

Input text is written in XLSX file.

What I want is, when user write text in one of the cell of xlsx file, it's transliteration(this I have worked out) should be written into it's neighborhood cell.

Is that possible to create Macro (or something else), so that when user write into one of the cell, event call occurs which performs it's transliteration and write it beside cell.

I worked out same for web application. Where user write into on text box, I perform action on keyup event and give result instantly in neighbourhood textbox.

$( "#english" ).keyup(function() { }

Is that any service to do this for xlsx file?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhao1956 2014-07-04 04:30
    关注

In the VBA editor, Project explorer (left hand side by default), right click on the name of the sheet where the initial string will be entered and select "View Code". At the top of the editor window, there are two selection boxes. From the left one, select "worksheet", and from the right one, select whichever event you would like to have trigger your code. It sounds like you'd want either "Calculate" or "SelectionChange". Once you select that, the editor will populate the shell of a sub that you can fill with whatever code you need executed.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题