dtds8802 2014-06-04 17:31
浏览 61

在Node JS或PHP中为MSSQL编写一个更改监听器

I am trying to write a change listener based on NodeJS or PHP. We have a huge database in MSSQL server. I want the change listener to be listening for a change in database for example a specific column changes in database and the change listener gets the information of that particular row that has been modified and than perform operations on it. I am not trying to make a real-time application for the users. I am just trying to log the changes of one local database in an remote database and I am require todo it in NodeJS or PHP. You can see the image i am posting below.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/c3jD6.png

The part That I totally Understand

I know that what I can do is make a request to database every x amount of time. I can use sockets or long polling etc. (NOTE: Please correct me if I am wrong)

The part that I dont understand

How I will be able to get only that particular row that has been modified through sql query? (NOTE: I can just get the data from that database, I am not able to modify anything in database). Database is so huge I will not be fetching all the rows again and again. I have not idea on this.

Note I am not doing any replication. What I am actually doing is monitoring a column in SQL server for changes and according to that change I perform certain operations in Remote database.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drbi19093 2014-06-04 17:53
    关注

You cannot practically detect changes. Only SQL Server can track changes, and it exposes this tracking via Change Tracking or Change Data Capture. Your app, completely irrelevant of the access technology used (C#, C++, Node.js, ruby or whatever), can then interrogate the change tracking infrastructure and learn what rows have changed since last time it checked. Do not try to roll your own in-house developed change tracking mechanism, be it by triggers or 'changed_at' column or whatever. Many braves give up the ghost trying, save the headaches. Use the built-in off-the-shelf technologies for this task (linked above).

You say 'I am not able to modify anything in database' then the answer is simple: you are doing a fool's errand. Is impossible to detect changes w/o changing the database, is simple as that (comparison methods need not apply for any significant size). If they don't let you change the database (and enable one of the change tracking methods) then simply move on to a different project.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误