dtamho6404 2014-04-17 00:28
浏览 71
已采纳

用于HTML表单的AJAX调用PHP文件不起作用

I have a login-form created using HTML that looks like this:

<div class= "form-header">Login</div>
    <div class= "error-message" id= "login-error-exists"></div>
        <form action= "login.php" method= "POST" onsubmit= "loginCheckIncorrect()">
            <div class= "form-field">
                <div class= "form-text">
                    username:
                </div>
                <input type= "text" class= "login-textbox" id= "login-login-username" name= "loginLoginUsername">
            </div>
            <div class= "form-field">
                <div class= "form-text">
                    password:
                </div>
                <input type= "password" class= "login-textbox" id= "login-login-password" name= "loginLoginPassword">
            </div>
            <input type= "submit" value= "Login" class= "signup-confirm">            
        </form>

As you can see, its a simple form that is sent to login.php though POST. Upon submitting this form, it calls a JavaScript (using jQuery) function known as loginCheckIncorrect(), which is shown below:

function loginCheckIncorrect() {
    "use strict";
    var loginLoginUsername = $("#login-login-username").val(), loginLoginPassword = $("#login-login-password");
    alert("test1");
    $.post('usernameIncorrect.php', {'loginLoginUsername': loginLoginUsername, 'loginLoginPassword': loginLoginPassword}, function (data) {
        $("#login-error-exists").html(data);
        alert("test2");
        event.preventDefault();
        return false;
    });
    alert("test3");
    event.preventDefault();
    return false;
}

As you can see, this function creates the variables to store the value of username and password entered in each textbox. It sends an alert out (debugging), and then uses a jQuery.post function to send the variables to the PHP file, which I will show below. It then (is supposed to) takes the data sent back from the PHP file to echo into the error div I have in my HTML form.

It then calls an alert (more debugging) and uses a combination of event.preventDefault() and return false to (supposedly) stop the form from submitting. This is repeated after the post function.

This is my PHP code:

<?php
header("X-XSS-Protection: 1");

include("connect.php");

$username = mysqli_real_escape_string($con, $_POST["loginLoginUsername"]);
$password = mysqli_real_escape_string($con, $_POST["loginLoginPassword"]);

echo "<script>alert('test');</script>";

$sql = mysqli_query($con, "SELECT * FROM main WHERE username='$username' and password='$password'");
$count = mysqli_num_rows($sql);

if ($count == 1) {
    echo "";
    $_SESSION["username"] = $username;
    $_SESSION["password"] = $password;
} else {
    echo "username and/or password is incorrect.";
}
?>

When I attempt to execute this code, the only alert it displays is test1. Could someone explain to me why this is, and more importantly, how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douguanci9158 2014-04-17 00:32
    关注

Look at your network requests in your browser's debug panel to see if it's sending what you think it is, put some debug statements in your PHP to see what is and isn't getting hit.

In this case, I think you might be missing the .val() on $('login-login-password') just before the alert("test1") in your javascript.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题