douxingti9307 2014-01-30 06:37
浏览 38

使用MAMP从Github的Drupal克隆中的文件系统和设置文件的问题

I am brand new to Drupal and was looking around to find issues related to mine, but I have cloned a repo of a Drupal build so that i can collaborate with my team and also install it locally using MAMP.

I was able to clone it successfully into my htdocs folder, but when i went through the Drupal installation process I got the following errors see below in grey since i can't post an image because I don't have a 10 reputation yet.

File system The directory sites/default/files is not writable. An automated attempt to create this directory failed, possibly due to a permissions problem. To proceed with the installation, either create the directory and modify its permissions manually or ensure that the installer has the permissions to create it automatically. For more information, see INSTALL.txt or the online handbook.

and

Settings file The settings file is not writable. The Drupal installer requires write permissions to ./sites/default/settings.php during the installation process. If you are unsure how to grant file permissions, consult the online handbook.

Naturally I don't know what this means and was wondering what kind of problems I could expect if just ignore it, or better yet how to just resolve it and not go the route of unexpected errors later.

Any help on what this means or how it affects the install I would really appreciate.

Finally Drupal didn't ask whether an SQL database was installed and I'm not sure if that would've installed with the clone (I suspect not) but don't really know any advice on whether i should just get the SQL file from the Admin or if it is installed would be helpful.

Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongnai6973 2014-01-30 07:48
    关注

A clean Drupal installation process includes creation of required tables (you provide the db username, password, host & db-name). Drupal also needs write permission on sites/default/files directory (It stores user uploaded stuff & cache related files).

You can know more about securing file permissions here: https://drupal.org/node/244924

For a local install what I do is, give 777 permission to sites/default directory. Later I change the permission of the settings.php file to 555 to get get rid of drupal warning messages.

For *nix machines, you can do chmod -R 777 sites/default
    NOTE: this is just a quickfix and okay for local setup. Please set file permissions wisely in production/server setup.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。