dounai9592 2014-01-17 19:22 采纳率: 100%
浏览 74
已采纳

从Android应用程序到Linux守护程序进行通信的最佳方式[关闭]

I'm on writing an Android App thats purposed to hand commands (or better data) to a running c daemon on another machine in the same network (should also work from an external network sometimes in the future), but I have problems to choose the best way (or protocol) to do that.

Communicating with an sort of API (PHP, Python, etc.) isn't really a option (maybe I'm wrong with this) because that data is time critical, should be the fastest way thats possible, so I trying to avoid the overhead coming with http and another thing between the daemon and the APP. On the other hand the daemon should be accessible by an local running PHP script too (there should be an API in the future, so maybe the extra "layer" isn't that critical?). But even if I choose the API solution, what's the best way then? Sockets, general IPC?

Any suggestions or experience with a similar situation would be helpful.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsolwotv00116 2014-01-17 19:34
    关注

In your question you say that it's time critical but also that it's under the same network. As far as your application doesn't have any performance problems, you won't find any issue with times. It depends also on your daemon though.

I've worked with a lot of even remote daemons and TCP sockets have always been a good option, I've never had any limitations using them, just be sure to choose between implementing a Service if your socket will need to be alive all your app's life cycle, or an AsyncThread or Thread if it's for a limited task.

This is what I use, for instance:

socket = new Socket();
    socket.connect(new InetSocketAddress(host, port), timeout);

in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(socket.getInputStream(), "ISO-8859-1"));

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)