doukou1718 2014-04-03 13:07
浏览 22
已采纳

在我的网站服务,在Facebook上发布照片

I've searched a lot and I see that offline_access on fb is deprecated. So, I have a website hat needs to Post a photo at the Client's wall (Post at site and Facebook too), but I want to store the login data (via token or something like that), I read here that I can't store it.

There is another way to post on wall or my client will need to Post manually on his fb?

Edit: My website is in one server, the admin is in another server, I'll make a call from admin server to site in a page that stores login information (if it's possible) and post on his wall a photo.

Thanks

Note: I've searched a lot since yesterday I didn't found anything like that, if you have a similar post with the answer please let me know.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drtpbx3606 2014-04-03 14:11
    关注

If you have the user's access token you can use that token to perform activities on his behalf.

But the point here is- this token expires in 2 hours. But, you can extend this token upto 60 days. But after that, user needs to visit your app again to get the normal token again and you can then refresh that token to extend its validity again.

You can read Expiration and Extending Tokens section in this doc: Access Tokens

(Just a suggestion) What you can do anytime user visits your app, extend it save on your server. So, the token wont expire until and unless user didn't visited your app for 60 days. And when you are close to 60 days send him some notification.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CST仿真别人的模型结果仿真结果S参数完全不对
  • ¥15 请问在阿里云服务器中怎么利用数据库制作网站
  • ¥60 ESP32怎么烧录自启动程序
  • ¥50 html2canvas超出滚动条不显示
  • ¥15 java业务性能问题求解(sql,业务设计相关)
  • ¥15 52810 尾椎c三个a 写蓝牙地址
  • ¥15 elmos524.33 eeprom的读写问题
  • ¥15 用ADS设计一款的射频功率放大器