douzhi1924 2014-02-25 10:32
浏览 84

PHP - PDO - Oracle和Phonegap:SESSIONS_PER_USER限制错误

Hi stackoverflowianers!

I have a problem on using PHP, PDO, ODBC and Oracle on ServerSide and Phonegap 3 with Android on ClientSide.

For some important reasons I have to use in some cases PDO and in other cases ODBC to interact with the Oracle database.

Always after I opened a connection, I do what is to do and after that I'm closing the connection.

Now my question is:

How can it be that after some hours of testing the Phonegap-App I always get the odbc error:

odbc_connect(): SQL error: exceeded simultaneous SESSIONS_PER_USER limit in SQLConnect on line xy

and the PDO error:

Notice: Undefined variable: dbh in file on line yz

Please help me to find out about this issue. Any idea or suggestion would be very much welcome.

Thank you in advance and best regards to you all!

Ingmar

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo5185 2014-02-25 11:37
    关注

This error happens when the profile assigned to the user is limited to few session only and you have created sessions more than that limit.

You can check the profile name using

select * from dba_users where USERNAME = 'your_user_name';

And then the profile limits using select * from dba_profiles where profile='profile_name_from_above_query';

Further, if you want to make sure that you never face this error, either limit the session to the allowed limit or increase the SESSION_PER_USER limit.

For more information, follow this link

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 优质github账号直接兑换rmb,感兴趣伙伴可以私信
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)