drz73366 2013-04-16 16:52
浏览 98
已采纳

如何使用按DESC排序的主键创建MySQL表并在插入新行后保持这种方式?

I need to create an InnoDB table that I will use to add data to and constantly fetch the most recent 10 rows added to it. To avoid having to do an ORDER BY with every SELECT query to get those last 10 rows, I would like to have the table itself ordered by the Primary Key in DESC order so that I can skip the ORDER BY entirely and just do a SELECT ... LIMIT 10, which should automatically pull the most recent 10 rows added to the table.

How can I do that? Is it as simple as adding ORDER BY [PRIMARYKEY] DESC to the CREATE TABLE query? Will the table continue to be sorted in DESC order even after INSERTing new rows?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan4878 2013-04-16 17:30
    关注

A RDBMS never provides any guarantees on the order of the rows in any of the tables it manages. The only way to get a specific order is to ask for one. For the case of MySQL, the rows happens to be sorted by the primary key in ascending order often time when that key is in auto increment mode, but it's not a guaranteed property.

Use ORDER BY on your queries to get the desired result.

On the other hand, the ordering will be faster if the primary key type is BTREE (which is the default on most engine).

The sorting direction isn't yet used on MySQL 5.5.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换