dqusbxh44823 2014-02-24 14:23
浏览 68
已采纳

二进制安全函数,用于在PHP中发送文件块

I've crafted my own version of simple solution, for sending large files in PHP. It uses file chunks. This solution is proted from various sources and I copy-pasted following code to implement "chunking":

$handle = fopen($filename, 'rb'); 

while (!feof($handle))
{ 
    print(@fread($handle, $chunksize));

ob_flush();
    flush();
} 

fclose($handle);

Since it uses print to send each chunk to the browser, it is very sensitive to character encoding, in which PHP script is encoded. For example, I noticed, that when script is saved in ANSI, downloaded files are corrupted. Only, if I save & upload script encoded in utf-8, file are fine.

Is there a better function, than print to do the same (send piece of file to browser), that would be independend of script file encoding -- because, for example, would force binary transfer to browser?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanrou5680 2014-02-24 14:50
    关注

For small files you should use readfile, that makes all for you to send a file to the client. For really big files these function probably don't work due to memory problems.

Also there is a function file_get_contents to get all file content into a variable if you require to process it before send. Like readfile is recommended only for "small" files. "small" depends on the memory allowed to run a PHP process (memory_limit parameter in php.ini). Usually servers set it from 8M to 128M and by default is 16MB.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?