drau67562 2013-12-07 02:14
浏览 50
已采纳

保护iOS到Web服务通信

I am working on designing and building a web service to provide data for an iOS app (also of my design). The web service includes a MySQL database that stores valuable educational data. I have decided to make a REST API written in PHP and using JSON for sending messages to my app. My reasoning for this is REST/JSON will be easy to implement in both PHP and Objective-C without any additional frameworks. My only issue is security. I haven't written a web service before, so I have no idea to secure communication between my web service and my app. This is where I need advice. I need a way to secure communication between an iOS device and my PHP web service so I can send passwords and data securely. Does anyone have advice on a simple and effective security measure for communication? I'm familiar with the concepts of public/private keys and cryptography, but I don't know any standards for implementing security measures. Thank you for your advice.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpq39825 2013-12-07 02:25
    关注

HTTPS takes care of transport security for you, just as it does for regular web pages. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Obviously, you still need security at the application layer to prevent folks from hammering your servers with millions of spam requests and what not.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了