doufendi9063 2018-12-05 08:11
浏览 127

Pdflib lite 7在win10上从源代码编译PHP

I'm having trouble compiling pdflib lite from source, I need a pdflib.dll for PHP. I'm not a C dev but I kinda know the process. I managed to compile php from source following this tutorial and now I need rebuild the conf pointing to the pdf library something like this:

configure --disable-all --enable-cli --enable-pdflib

The problem is I don't know how to compile the pdf library so that I can generate a folder as valid php extension that can be loaded in the build. From what I understood it needs to have config.w32 inside the folder.

Any idea how to obtain that? This is the official doc, but I don't know if it's exactly what I need and not really sure what are the steps to follow, plus VS 6 has some troubles on win 10:

PDFlib Source Code for Windows

Building PDFlib with MS Visual Studio 6 (GUI)

To compile PDFlib with MS Visual Studio 6, open the *.dsw workspace corresponding to the target product (e.g. PDFlib.dsw). It contains several projects for the core library and language bindings. Select the "pdflib" project to build a static library pdflib.lib.

The "pdflib_dll" project can be used to build a DLL version pdflib.dll.

This will set the PDFLIB_EXPORTS #define. Client programs must define PDFLIB_DLL before including pdflib.h in order to use the DLL.

The following configurations are supported: - "Debug" - "Release" will include a static version of the C runtime. - "Release mtDLL" (only for target pdflib) builds a static library for use with applications which use a multithreaded DLL version of the
C runtime (msvcrt.dll).

Sample applications:

The examples_c.dsw and examples_cpp.dsw contain targets for a few C/C++ sample applications.

Note that some tests may fail because they need features which require a higher product version (e.g. tests requiring PDI will fail with PDFlib).

If can pls help I'll really appreciate it. Thank you!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
    • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
    • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
    • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
    • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
    • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
    • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧
    • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划