dongtiannai0654 2018-10-22 15:54
浏览 128

我从Utf-8 mysql表中得到一个Ansi字符串而不是Utf-8 [复制]

This question already has an answer here:

When I moved from php mysql shared hosting to my own VPS I've found that code which outputs user names in UTF8 from mysql database outputs ?�??????� instead of 鬼神❗. My page has utf-8 encoding, and I have default_charset = "UTF-8" in php.ini, and header('Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8'); in my php file, as well as <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> in html part of it.

My database has collation utf8_bin, and table has the same. On both previos and current hosting in phpmyadmin for this database record I see: 鬼神❗. When I create ANSI text file in Notepad++, paste 鬼神❗ into it and select Encoding->Encode in UTF-8 menu I see 鬼神❗, so I suppose it is correct encoded UTF-8 string.

Ok, and then I added

init_connect='SET collation_connection = utf8_general_bin'
init_connect='SET NAMES utf8'
character-set-server=utf8
collation-server=utf8_general_bin
skip-character-set-client-handshake 

to my.cnf and now my page shows 鬼神❗ instead of ?�??????�. This is the same output I get in phpmyadmin on both hostings, so I'm on a right way. And still somehow on my old hosting the same php script returns utf-8 web page with name 鬼神❗ while on new hosting - 鬼神❗. It looks like the string is twice utf-8 encoded: I get utf-8 string, I give it as ansi string to Notepad++ and it encodes it in correct utf-8 string.

However when I try utf8_encode() I get й¬ÑзÒÑвÑâ, and utf8_decode() returns ?�???????. The same result return mb_convert_encoding($name,"UTF-8","ISO-8859-1"); and iconv( "ISO-8859-1","UTF-8", $name);.

So how could I reproduce the same conversion Notepad++ does? See answer below.

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandai3964 2018-10-22 23:36
    关注

The solution was simple yet not obvious for me, as I never saw my.cnf on that shared hosting: it seems that that server had settings as follows

init_connect='SET collation_connection = cp1252'
    init_connect='SET NAMES cp1252'
    character-set-server=cp1252

So to make no harm to other code on my new server I have to place mysql_query("SET NAMES CP1252"); on top of each php script which works with utf8 strings. The trick here was script gets a string as is (ansi) and outputs it, and when browser is warned that page is in utf-8 encoding it just renders my strings as utf-8.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率