duanlujiaji10335 2019-05-21 11:35
浏览 27

使用Composer的PHP结构不起作用

Good morning, people! I'm having the following problem in my projectx in php:

I created a project with Composer in php where I put php to listen to the public folder from the command prompt. However, when I upload the project to the site or to the xampp htdocs, the result of displaying the index (domain / projectx / public) is white. It does not display anything or any warning. Running with the php server via prompt listening directly to the public folder the project runs normally.

The structure of the project is this (it has an attached image too):

projeto x
    -App
        -Controller (folder with controllers)
        -Model (folder with models)
        -View (folder with views)
        -Connection (DB connection class)
        -Route (Class that manages the routes accessed in the browser and instantiates the necessary controllers)
    -public
        -.htaccess
        -index.php (Application start page that instantiates the Route class to determine the flow of the application)
    -vendor
        -composer (folder with composer files)
        -autoload.php
    composer.json
    composer.lock
    composer.phar

When I include files in the public folder and access directly, the file works normally. That is, the server is listening to all folders.

Could you help me with this? If I have to configure something on the server or in my project? I am new to PHP and would greatly appreciate your help.

Right now, I'm grateful!

Application running on the latest version of Composer. Tested on php version 5.6.40 and 7.1

project structure image

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 运筹学中在线排序的时间在线排序的在线LPT算法
    • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
    • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
    • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
    • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
    • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
    • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败