dongliqian6245 2019-04-12 12:45
浏览 894

如何修复“致命错误:未捕获错误:调用未定义函数get_header()”

I am trying to put this website back online. The error message is the following :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /homepages/25/d584099293/htdocs/clickandbuilds/X3DSYSTEMS/wp-content/themes/x3dprotheme/index.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /homepages/25/d584099293/htdocs/clickandbuilds/X3DSYSTEMS/wp-content/themes/x3dprotheme/index.php on line 4

The client told me he "accidentaly reseted the domain". First when I went on the website I had an error message about Wordfence and I did what I needed to do to correct it (here what I did : https://docs.wordfence.com/en/After_moving_a_site_or_deleting_some_files%2C_I_see__PHP_Fatal_error__Unknown__Failed_opening_required_/var/www/html/wordfence-waf.html ) I removed the firewall setup manually.

Then I got this new message of error about index.php

In this index.php, here what I found :

<?php get_header(); ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

I try to get this website back online. Thanks for your help.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• du8442 2019-04-12 13:18
    关注

What webhost is this? Maybe if we know, we can ascertain what the "domain reset" involved and backtrack the fix once we know exactly what those steps entailed. When these sorts of things happen to me (I manage about 30 WP sites), first thing I do is disable all plugins, and sometimes if I can't actually log into WP, I remove the plugins via sftp or through cPanel.

You're stuck though if you have no access to the host. It'll extremely difficult to solve this without access to the server or control panel for the hosting environment. Do you at least have sftp access?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx
  • ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路