普通网友 2018-12-06 15:03
浏览 99

PHP / MySQL中的时区和DST处理

I'm developing a PHP/MySQL webapp that tracks the status of some devices over time, receiving a series of snapshots sent by a Windows software through a web service (I have the control of the Windows software too, so I can apply modifications if necessary).

I have to face the timezones problem, since the Windows software often needs to pass the literal values of the timestamps (e.g. "2018-12-06 15:30:00") instead of NOW(), referring to its system time. The computer that runs it can be located in any state.

I've already migrated my MySQL data from the datetime format to timestamp, since the first one doesn't handle timezones, while timestamp - if I understood correctly - always stores the data related to GMT.

How can I pass this literal values from the Windows software making also note the reference timezone, to give MySQL a way to convert it correctly into GMT? I'm thinking about something like "2018-12-06 15:30:00+01:00" (which I have tried, but unsuccessfully).

In addition to this, I'd need a way to find out if DST is in effect or not from PHP, in order to decide how to offset the timestamp value. Is there a way to make this work?

EDIT: Regarding DST, I've found out that MySQL should have a way to know the time offset of a country compared to GMT in any time, but often the tables that deal with this are not populated on the MySQL server. Unfortunately it is also my case, and I cannot populate them manually because my hosting does not provide the access to them.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle触发器记录修改前后的字段值
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
    • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器