duanqian3953 2018-10-25 18:18
浏览 41

关于Wordpress集成的FullCalendar - 如何集成PHP文件

I would appreciate some guidance, I am trying to integrate fullcalendar into my wordpress site so I can add events indirectly from my mysql tables.

I have come across this call on the subject but I need to know how to integrate the PHP files into wordpress.

FullCalendar on Wordpress integration - wpdb and json issue

I have also written PHP files to perform this function with fullcalendar outside of wordpress.

This may have provided the action, can someone confirm whether I am taking the right course of action, I have started looking at creating my first custom plugin as option 2, which is the recommended, I would only be creating a plugin to solve this issue, not for distribution, as there is a need to licence the plugin according to the tutorials, how do I overcome this issue, thanks, should I create a custom page, option 2.

Wordpress & PHP Integration

You can do either of the following:

Write a custom wordpress plugin (not hard, I've written dosens). Then place that plugin on a wordpress page in the dashboard (not a post). You can use a content filter to trigger the plugin. It will then execute in the context of a page that is already rendered by the theme.

Create a custom page type. You do this by physically copying and editing and then modifying one of the theme files. Then you create a new wordpress page in the dashboard (again, not a post). When formatting the page within wordpress, you choose the kind of page. That is where you choose your new customised version of the theme page template.

For option 1, you are going to have to read the code of example plugins, and study the documentation on the Wordpress Codex. For option 2, there are probably some tutorials online. Google should help you there.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks, Colin

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
    • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
    • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
    • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
    • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
    • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
    • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
    • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
    • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
    • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码