dongyuan1902 2018-10-10 20:46 采纳率: 0%
浏览 266
已采纳

只使用收据编号,使用REST API获取Paypal的交易

Okay so I've setup a website with a basic paid subscription using Paypal. Here's the general flow of things:

1) A person fills up a basic subscription form and click subscribe

2) They get forwarded to Paypal who handles the payment

3) User clicks on "back to website" button

4) Account gets activated and user is forwarded to splash page

The thing is that if the user decides to close the window instead of clicking "Back to website", then his account will remain locked even though he paid (and yes, I'm aware you can skip the "back to website" button, but my client wants to keep it).

So, what I'd like to do is basically implement a form that will query Paypal's REST api to check if the user's receipt number actually exists and if so, complete his subscription. The problem is that most of the users pay through credit card, not Paypal... so all they have is a receipt number.

I've searched through the documentation and I can't seem to find how to query Paypal's REST API using the receipt number. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfen9090 2018-10-10 20:59
    关注

I use the IPN service provided by PayPal. With this, I pass a custom field along with the transaction containing the user's account number (you could use receipt number as long as you have it stored). I have an IPN Handler script that receives the verification from PayPal that the transaction completed successfully. This script receives the custom field, which can then be used to locate the user's account and update their subscription status.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮