dosin84644 2010-03-26 22:48
浏览 75

可能的apache / mysql / php包装器?

I was tasked with writing a smallish program for data input and manipulation. My language of choice happens to be PHP. I have written out the program/site it all works fine is easily portable and everything but have one question. Is there anyway to wrap up apache/mysql/php into a bundle of one exe? I know of MoWes Portable and other options but I am looking to basically wrap everything up into a single exe without much fuss to the end user. My target users are very low on the computer savvy scale. I am trying to avoid a batch file for launching and don't really want them able to shutdown one part on accident and not another (IE shut off mysql but leave apache on).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxing4643 2010-03-26 22:59
    关注

Appcelerator/Titanium (I don't know the correct name -- the people running the company are morons and don't have a clue which name to use it seems) allows you to run PHP/Python/Java/Anything on desktop/mobile/iPad very easily: http://www.appcelerator.com/

(Off topic: It took me 5 minutes and a lot of Googling to remember the product's name. They have the worst brand-recognition and marketing strategy ever.)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用