douwen1901 2019-07-17 02:00
浏览 134

停止多个Web请求(Web安全性)

Since few hours, I'm having multiple requests coming from various IP's to our website occuring every second(maybe 4 or 5 requests per second). The website's usual traffic is about 3 to 5 requests per minute. The requests are very random, for example:

/gtalczp/197zbcylgxpoaj-26228e-dtmlnaibx/
/109/jxwhezsivr/10445_xwvpfdyzhea.cgi
/nouyaku.html
/index.php/43e3133-pmuwbfgoedakvxs/
/keyword_list/s_index=L

The site's indexing in google is now all in japanese characters and messed up.

I have tried blocking IP's(via .htaccess) that make all these random requests, but every time a new IP is making a new request. How can I stop all of these requests? Can I use an .htaccess rule that allows only the links that are available in the site?

EDIT: Our site is running Wordpress latest version, with custom built features. If this was some kind of hack, how can I find the infected files/database tables?

EDIT 2: these look like legit google bots, but why are they trying to access these random links which don't exist...enter image description here

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucheng8471 2019-07-17 03:34
    关注

This traffic is coming from automated security scanners. They scan blocks of IP ranges used by AWS, Digital Ocean etc looking for known security bugs on the web server.

Can you stop it? Sort of.

One quick way to catch the low hanging fruit is to put a /password.txt on the root of the webserver. Every scanner on this planet will scan for that. Block any IP that accesses it. You can use Fail2Ban for this.

You can also rate limit access to your webserver. If a client is scanning pages very quickly it's likely a scanner and in which case ban the IP. But could also be a search engine spider etc. In which case this will likely hurt your SEO.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了
  • ¥15 链式存储应该如何解决