douxianji3367 2019-07-12 19:23
浏览 355
已采纳

有没有办法通过mysql中的触发器指定更新哪个列?

(Setting the scene) So I have a table in my database which holds the users password(Password column) which has been encrypted by MD5 via a trigger when they insert their new password. This table also holds the amount of likes(Likes column) that a user has on their website posts. The table also has a trigger to md5 the password when an update is made. This was put in place so that when the user edits their profile they can change their password and it needs to be encrypted again.

(Main issue) The issue I have is that when other users click a like button on a post it updates a users likes to add 1. The problem with this is that my password column is then md5 encrypted again which I don't want to happen.

(What you can do!) So what I'm hoping for is that there's a way to specify (in mysql) what column the trigger effects. When the like column updated nothing should be changed in the password column. But at the moment the password keeps getting encrypted.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I've tried setting the password to null through php. Then to get the password from the database and insert it again! But it's already encrypted so that when it goes back into the database the trigger is effected the md5 command is done on a password that has already been hashed..

This is the only code I can show which is in the trigger box

SET NEW.Password = MD5(NEW.Password)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsaoshuo4326 2019-07-12 22:52
    关注

Here is a version with using CRYPT and a seed starting with $6$ makes a SHA512 with seed.

DELIMITER //

CREATE TRIGGER `before_update_user` BEFORE UPDATE ON `user`
     FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
         if ( OLD.Password != NEW.Password ) then
             -- password has changed, encrypt
             SET NEW.Password = ENCRYPT(NEW.Password, CONCAT('$6$', SHA2(RANDOM_BYTES(64), '256')));
         end if;
    END
    //

The comment about not using MD5 is a good advice. More on using CRYPT on security SX. Be warned that Crypt is to be removed from MySQL from 8.0.3 and they have no salted versions so you need to roll your own salt and SHA2 if you want to make a save password in a trigger. Thus it seems doing the hashing in PHP might be the safer option.

There is nothing wrong with combing triggers and prepared statements. I have no idea why someone would assume using triggers implies prepares statements are off the table. Always use prepared statements.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮