duandanxiu6965 2018-09-27 09:47
浏览 63

连接到MS SQL数据库时PDO错误“Adaptive Server不可用”

I'm trying to connect to a MSSQL database with odbc in php. My issue is similar to this issue, I can connect with tsql, but not with php. The answer to the problem not work because I think I don't have SELinux installed (I don't know what it is, but pacman not found this package (or with a similar name) on my computer) I don't understand why it doesn't work, odbc is installed and detected by php

print_r(PDO::getAvailableDrivers()); 
Array ( [0] => odbc )

I'm connecting by doing that:

$dsn = 'odbc:Driver=FreeTDS;Server=127.0.0.1;Port:1433;Database=[my base name]';
$pdo = new PDO($dsn, $user, $password);

My base is not in local, I use a ssh tunel because the base in accessible only at my school, and we need an ssh tunnel. And it work, I can connect myself to the base with tsql.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi1748 2018-09-27 11:55
    关注

When I was connecting PHP to our MS SQL server, I could never get a connection established using ODBC drivers.

Instead, I downloaded the official PHP > SQL SERVER drivers direct from Microsoft. You can find them here.

Once installed, you must configure your php.ini file to include the new drivers, restart your web server and then use the following to open a new connection:

$conn = new PDO("sqlsrv:Server=SERVER_IP,1433;Database=DATABASE_TO_OPEN;");

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?