dse323222 2017-03-03 02:12
浏览 141

WHMCS权限错误

I currently have a WHMCS configuration. I have the following folders (crons, downloads, attachments, and templates_c), located in a separate directory than the WHMCS installation. I have the correct path labeled in the configuration.php and the permissions for the folders are correct. I am getting this error: The templates compiling directory '"directory"' must be writeable (CHMOD 777) before you can continue. The templates_c directory is set to CHMOD 777 as it states, but it still doesn't work.

Directory for this folder: /var/www/WHMCS Private/

Directory of WHMCS installation: /var/www/html/supertolerator.com/hosting/billing

Configuration.php: $templates_compiledir = '/var/www/WHMCS Private/templates_c/'; (This is the line telling WHMCS where to look for that folder.)

I have tried contacting WHMCS but they were no help and told me to ask my hosting provider. Can't do that as my server is self-managed.

Any help is appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqybjj3497 2017-03-03 07:41
    关注

Just an idea, it could possibly be a bug caused of the blank space in your directory name "WHMCD Private"? Try with lowercase and without blanks space.

Have you tried the permissions your self? su to the webserver user (eg apache/httpd or similar) and then try to create a file in the templates_c directory:

touch /var/www/WHMCS Private/templates_c/

If you get a permission error it's still a server issue, otherwise it could be whmcs related.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作