doutusheng5879 2016-10-19 20:09
浏览 147
已采纳

是否可以在同一个php文件中包含2个html页面?

I have an index.php file and I'm trying to include the header and footer (html files) in it. They are both bootstrap based and I just made a few customizations in header.html. If I include only the header file there's no problems at all and index.php is displayed as expect but when I include both files (hearder/footer.html), for some reason, my css doesn't display the changes (only displays the default values of the bootstrap). This is the problem I would like to solve. I will ask another question too:

1. I have several pages that have the same header and footer. The goal here is not repeating code. Is this the better way to include these elements (header/footer)? Am I doing it right?

These are the files I'm using:

• This pen shows the modifications that should be displayed in the index.php file.
    • This file represents the main file (index.php)
    • This file contains the header.html
    • This file contains the footer.html

I realized that if I comment the include of footer.html in the main file index.php it's content is displayed and everything works right.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucan8276 2016-10-19 20:23
    关注

Actually, Your footer.html also includes CSS stylesheets which override the header.html's stylesheets.

You can do something like this

*Header.html

<html>
    <head>
     add all the stylesheets here or combine them
    </head>
    <body>
    <navigation>
    </navigation>

*footer.html

<footer information goes here>
    add javascript here

</body>
    </html>

*index.php

include ('header.html')

content goes here

include('footer.html')

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?