douping5226 2017-04-20 08:21
浏览 114
已采纳

将WordPress网站从Nginx移动到专用服务器Windows

Can someone please let me know what should i do to transfer my current wordpress website from shared hosting in gninx server to a private dedicated Windows server?

The server is ready I just have to transfer it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drnrxv9383 2017-04-20 08:45
    关注

One way to do it is using Microsoft Web Platform.

Before you install WordPress with Microsoft Web Platform, ensure that the following prerequisites are in place on your Windows system. WordPress prerequisites: http://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Microsoft WebMatrix and Microsoft Web Platform Installer (Web PI) are two very effective tools from Microsoft that automate the installation of WordPress. With these tools, you have the option to install not only Microsoft-based Web components but also a huge set of open source applications and built-in templates. Both these tools can be used to successfully install and host WordPress on a Windows-based system in order to create, publish and maintain your websites. These tools install the latest components of the Microsoft Web Platform including Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server Express, .NET Framework and Visual Web Developer.

To host a site from a Windows-based system using WordPress, you will need to install one of the following tools and use it to download and install WordPress and all the other required applications. Given below are the basic guidelines for installing WordPress using these tools. Ensure that your system is connected to the Internet before starting the process. You can also download all the required components offline and install WordPress. Using an online method with these tools is recommended, as it always fetches the data dynamically and allows you to install the latest supported components.

First WP based step is migration of your website root directory.

For me, the easiest way to do it is to install Duplicator plugin. It wraps your site in the zip and you just need to upload the archive to your new server and follow the instructions (can be found at the link provided).

Also you should change your DNS and nameserver entries, between your domain and the servers.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx