douke1942 2017-03-12 21:44
浏览 60

JavaScript代码运行3-4秒并在此期间禁用浏览器

I'm just wondering why my code takes so long with Internet Explorer 11. I have a PHP page which calls a function. That function returns a very long string. The string is actually JavaScript code which has 400 rows.

Let's assume the returned string is like this:

<script>
  document.getElementById('pka1').innerHTML = 'gddgdgd gsdg gdsgs';
  document.getElementById('pka2').innerHTML = 'gg gdsgdsggg gsg';
  document.getElementById('pka3').innerHTML = 'fdfd ffdsf dfss ff';
  document.getElementById('pka398').innerHTML = 'hfhhfd hdhfh fhdfd';
  document.getElementById('pka399').innerHTML = 'ggjggfgjgh h ffhfh';
  document.getElementById('pka400').innerHTML = 'fssfs ffsafsa eefg';
</script>

When that string has been returned, I use jQuery to run the code. The returned string is stored to variable named as data. So, I run the following command:

$('#pka').html(data);

After that Internet Explorer and other browsers will run the previous JavaScript code which consists of 400 rows and modifies the HTML code of 400 divs.

Mozilla Firefox does this very fast, but Internet Explorer spends too much times - even 3-4 seconds. While the script is running, the webpage is disabled (I do not know why) and I cannot click hyperlinks while the script is running. When using Firefox this takes 0.5 secs, but IE is very slow.

How could I speed up the process and make the page not to be disabled when a browser runs the JavaScript code from the div which id is pka?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du9843 2017-03-12 21:57
    关注

While the script is running, the webpage is disabled (I do not know why) and I cannot click hyperlinks.

Simply because that's how it works.. Java script execution model makes the a function or code block runs to complete before it can process other..

So if there is a long one, user interaction will be blocked..

How could I speed up the process

Well, you have to rethink about the 400 divs.. this is too much. Also try to divide the change into functions as each function is processed alone. it will make it less laggy.

I am not sure about using web workers in manipulating the dom, if it's beneficial or even possible.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决