douzhi7070 2017-02-08 23:12
浏览 140

在React / Vue.js和PHP + HAML之间共享模板

I'm choosing frameworks for my next project and got stuck on a tricky problem: How to share templates between server-side PHP and client-side Javascript?

On server, my application is going to be written in PHP, using Symfony, Twig, and MtHAML. I have few templates as an early GUI prototype and I really like HAML as it cuts my templates in half.

On client, I would like to use Vue.js or React or something like that (and say bye to jQuery spaghetti monsters). I haven't decided what to use here yet. I like ES6 class syntax. The client side is going to be a set of relatively simple SPAs — old-school standalone pages with some JS to make them more interactive. Therefore, there will be no routing nor manipulating browser history on client, but still, I want to update already loaded page here and there.

So, I will need to use templates at two places: server-side in PHP and client-side in Javascript. The question is, how to share one template on both sides?

I'm thinking about compiling the HAML templates with Dust.js/php (Mustache is too dumb) into Javascript or some similar aproach. Another way could be to render Vue templates from HAML (Gitlab does that) and somehow pre/post-process them into PHP templates. But I'm sure there were many people dealing with this problem too. Unfortunately, most resources on the Web are outdated or very messy. Is there some ready-to-use sollution?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsao8279 2017-02-09 00:24
    关注

I was solving similar problem before and the best solution for me became to use Symfony to build a decent API and then some js framework for frontend. Juggling with templates between two environments was a real pain. Maybe you'll choose different approach, just a suggestion from me...

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示
  • ¥15 扫描项目中发现AndroidOS.Agent、Android/SmsThief.LI!tr
  • ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区