duande9301 2017-02-06 07:18
浏览 73

Xampp不在自定义项目上呈现PHP

I use two machines for Dev, my Mac for my primary work, emails and some small projects when I'm on the move but primarily use RDP and run XAMPP and Vis Studio on my PC. I have XAMPP installed on my Mac using a bundled XAMPP installer.

This PC has XAMPP, MySQL, IIS and MSSQL installed and runs my Wordpress sites perfectly, custom plugins work great however I recently created a custom project from scrach on my MAC and when I wanted to move it to my dev machine (for source control etc) I found that XAMPP wouldn't run the site as a "PHP" site. The pages show selective portions of php code, even stranger is that I will get syntax errors when I intentionally break code on pages yet a simple "echo" won't work as expected. Bear in mind that my Wordpress installs run perfectly at the same time as this project gives issues.

Frustrated, I uploaded my project to my hosting provider to see how the project would render and to my dismay, the project ran perfectly, my hosting provider runs linux machines so I wonder if there's a possibility something in my code isn't working on the windows XAMPP distribution.

How do I start trying to find a solution to this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douju5062 2017-02-06 14:37
    关注

You need to setup your new project in by creating an alias in XAMPP config file namely httpd-xampp.conf

Alias /newproject "C:/xampp/newproject/"
    <Directory "C:/xampp/newproject">
       Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews ExecCGI
       AllowOverride All
       Require all granted
    </Directory> 

then you could browse like this

http://localhost:{port as you are using IIS}/newproject/

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?