douchuang1861 2016-07-01 12:56
浏览 106
已采纳

Joomla缓慢初始加载,调试开启

So we use Joomla on our Intranet website, our network is all 1GB connections and 10GB at the servers so bandwidth is not an issue as to this loading problem. Some background, the setup is on a VM running ubuntu 14.04 has all the updates (updates for 14.04). We are currently running Joomla 3.2.1, i want to update to current but i need to fix the loading issue first because it has slow loading on 3.5.2 as well.

So this happened out of no where, the website is where most of the employees go to submit forms and such to supervisors and higher ups. Randomly a few days ago/a week ago the site initial load time went from .8s to upwards of 1Min or 2 Mins to load. I've tried turning cache on, compression on and no change. cache on 15, compression off and no change cache to 30, compression off and no change. Checked the PHP config for any over or under allocation of memory or processing, nothing. MySQL config for any over or under allocation, nothing. .htaccess for correct permissions and modrewrite config, nothing wrong.

I have nothing info wise in the logs for anything that shows something running into errors or issues or loop loading. I also migrated from a linux VM to an IIS7 VM and i still get inital load times that take forever. I am assuming it is some database issue but i don't know what.

I ran a repair on the database and everything came back ok. the VM has 8GB of RAM, 2 3.2GHz processor cores and does not use more then 20% processing on the cores and no more then 2GB of RAM our of 8GB. I am beating my head on my desk trying to find why it's going so slow so if someone can have some insight please post up some ideas for me to try. I have snapshots on the VM so anything i try i can revert back if needed.

Here are some debug snapshots as well, i know it is taking a while to load and query but to cause a page load time of 1-2mins?? http://postimg.org/gallery/1a4e0b27s/

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufan6033 2016-07-05 18:38
    关注

I found what was going on, the SP Weather module that someone used and hid on one of the pages was outdated and the API was broken.

Disabled the module to check, loaded up in milliseconds. Ended up finding the update and updating to fix the current weather module. Everything loads in a matter of a second or less, and the weather now works again.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题