dongzuan4917 2016-05-06 22:47
浏览 45

警告:include(FME / Manufacturers / Controller / Router.php):无法打开流:没有这样的文件或目录

Ive been trying for hours to figure out why this magento install will not work. At first it may look like a normal error and im missing a file, but in reality thats not the case. The controller

FME_Manufacturers_Controller

doesn't exist anymore and i'm sure its from an old extension. I cant seem to find anything in the codebase that has to do with the FME controller and I was wondering if this controller can be called from the database. If so, what table? The error is from line 93 in /lib/Varien/Autoload.php

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxin5953 2016-05-07 07:20
    关注

Magento loads controllers and its action like so:

// @see Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard::match
    // instantiate controller class
    $controllerInstance = Mage::getControllerInstance($controllerClassName, $request, $front->getResponse());

First to find the place where the controller is loaded from you could search your Magento installation for Mage::getControllerInstance('FME_Manufacturers for example.

Second is you could look for lines like <?php echo $this->getUrl('frontname/controllername/action') ?>. Often this is used in templates to call controllers and their actions.

Another thing is, if you follow the error backtrace you should be able to see there this call comes from, shouldn't you?

To call a controller from database is not possible. The only thing is that a static block or a CMS page is including a template and in this template the controller is called. But you would find this place by scanning through all template files in app/design looking for FME.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB动图的问题
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名