dongpang2483 2016-03-11 17:12
浏览 21

Laravel从阵列查询

My users are able to tag other users in a comment, this returns the Username and the following markup:

<span class="atwho-inserted" data-atwho-at-query="@josh"><a href="/profile/joshuaTest" data-type="mentionable" data-id="undefined" data-name="joshuaTest">joshuaTest</a></span>
<span class="atwho-inserted" data-atwho-at-query="@jish"><a href="/profile/jishy" data-type="mentionable" data-id="undefined" data-name="jishy">jishy</a></span>

I'm doing a preg_match on some regex to retreive some data, I would then like to query based on these bits of data. Example:

$matches = array();
$t = preg_match_all('/data-name="(.*?)\"/', $str, $matches);
//I am aware that $t will provide an int of how many matches exist

$matches will give me exact usernames, with these I can query the database.

I would then like to do something like the following in side of a foreach, I am wondering if it's possible to loop this query with the results of the matched usernames

foreach($matches as $match)
    {
        $j = User::whereUsername($match[0,1,2,3 or whatever here (Until it equals $t)])->first();
    }

and then notify the users found by their username via the Notifynder package:

Notifynder::category('userpropped')
    ->from(1)
    ->to(//UserID from above)
    ->url('/notifications')
    ->send();

Essentially, I would like to grab the users from their usernames, take their IDS and loop through them while passing them to the notifynder function

Is this something that I can achieve or have I gone about things in an incorrect fashion?

Thanks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
    • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
    • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误