dongyan0629 2017-02-08 16:40
浏览 72

我该怎么做才能正确设置XDebug? 我使用XAMPP和PhpStorm作为IDE。 关于php.ini内容的疑问

I am absolutly new in PHP (I came from Java) and I am trying to set up XDEBUG on my PHP environement.

I am using XAMPP for the LAMP environment and PhpStorm as IDE so I am following this tutorial:

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/phpstorm/2016.3/configuring-xdebug.html#d45497e21

XAMPP put the xdebug DLL into this folder: C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug.dll

So I am at stage 3 of the previous tutorial (To enable Xdebug, locate the [Xdebug] section in the php.ini file and update it as follows).

This is what I have add at the end of my php.ini file:

[Xdebug]
zend_extension="C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug.dll"
xdebug.remote_enable=1
xdebug.remote_port="9000"
xdebug.profiler_enable=1
xdebug.profiler_output_dir="<AMP home\tmp>"

First I have set the location of the xdebug dll. Then I have set the port as 9000.

I don't know how to set the last line, this:

xdebug.profiler_output_dir="<AMP home\tmp>"

What is it? what represent? What kind of value have I to put here? (I think that it is a path but what?)

Then I have another doubt. Going forward with the previous tutorial it say that I have to do another step into this php.ini file, it says:

To enable multiuser debugging via Xdebug proxies, locate the xdebug.idekey setting and assign it a value of your choice. This value will be used to register your IDE on Xdebug proxy servers.

What exaclty is this Xdebug proxies? and why have I have to enable multiuser debugging ? What is it?

It say that I have to locate the xdebug.idekey setting in my php.ini file. But I have not this setting in my php.ini file. So what have I to do? Can I simply add it at the end of my php.ini file? What kind of value have I to set to it?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandaishi9268 2017-02-08 17:15
    关注

You don't have to install/configure multi user proxy. This is only nessesary if you have a Development envirement for multiple Users on the same Development Server.

MultiUser Proxy (simplified):

The multiuser Proxy is a layer between your IDE and your XDebug instance. Every request from the XDebug instance connecting to this Proxy and is then forwarded/backedup to the correct user.

Check you PHP configuration if Xdebug is enabled. Put in your index file:

echo php_info();

Then search for Xdebug and check if it's activated. Then you shoud see the default idekey and your configuration.

The xdebug.idekey you can set to any that you wan't. It's a string. You must only check that you set the same key in your IDE and your Xdebug configuration.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作