duanli0453 2016-05-24 03:02
浏览 156

php写入我无法访问的文件 - Windows IIS

I have a php page that writes files onto my local PC, into a specific folder named UploadedImages. This all works fine. The problem is that when I go to look at the file (always an image file -- a .png in this case), and double-click it, windows says I don't have permission to view it. Again, file permissions on the UploadedImages folder is wide open (Everyone -> Read/Write), and my login account has Full Control, and my login account is the Owner of the folder.

If I right-click the file and go into permissions, it shows that I have no permissions on the file. I can go in and grant myself ownership and permissions, then view it -- but it makes no sense that I have to do this every time.

How can I permanently solve this so that every file my php script writes into that folder I have automatic/full access to it?

I am running Windows 10, IIS 10.0 and PHP 5.6.11. It appears that IUSR account is getting the permissions, but why would I (the ADMIN on the folder) have all my rights revoked just because php writes a file there? Thank you.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiong3146 2016-05-24 05:53
    关注

One of solutions is try to run web server under certain user (not admin) to which you have full access rights. Second possible solution: maybe your virtual host config contains directive which force server to work under admin or user to which you dont have access - try to change it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
  • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx
  • ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路