dousuochu7291 2015-12-07 15:19
浏览 66

远程mySQL,可以从远程SSH连接,但远程php / httpd无法连接

I have a new drupal site running behind a load balancer. I've got one master slave set up with the database and another that syncs files from the web dir.

For the remote slave, I've got ENV vars setup for the database host, which is the INTERNAL IP of the master slave holding the database. This works fine as the master has this too with it's ENV var being 'localhost'

Now, when accessing the site, getting put on the master slave works fine. But when hitting the remote slave I get the database error from Drupal :

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL
server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in 
lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/www/html/includes/lock.inc).

I've run the regular GRANT commands for the remote slave and I can connect over SSH from the slave machine using

mysql -u root -p -h master.slave.internal.ip

So from what I can tell it's not a firewall or mysql permissions issue, I'm stumped! :(

Big beer coming someones way, as I'm left scratching my head.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglanzhan7151 2015-12-08 15:35
    关注

It looks like your Drupal config is wrong if you need to connect to a database on a different server. The error message says it can't connect to the "local MySQL server", not that it can't connect to "MySQL on server ". Look at settings.php and make sure the database ip address/hostname is correct.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮