dongxiang3648 2015-06-30 03:39
浏览 59
已采纳

magento虚拟产品中的自定义属性

I've gotten alot of answers from here over the years, and never had to create an account to ask...but now im a little stuck, and need help.

Its probably something simple and stupid...but...

I'm making a category of "Service Agents" set up as virtual products, which I have disabled as many system Attributes as possible, and added new attributes specific for this category.

While I was testing, it worked fine, displayed the attributes if they weren't empty....so I went ahead and inserted all Service Agents, around 200 of them. ...now when I added links to each category, the service agents (virtual products) show ok, but ALL attributes are empty...

What am I missing?

I am using a Custom Layout for the categories:

<reference name="product_list">
<action method="setTemplate"><template>/catalog/product/list/service-agents.phtml</template></action>

In the PHTML file im displaying the products if not empty, like:

$store = $_product->getAttributeText('agent_store');

<?php if(!empty($store)):?>
    <li>
        <strong><?php echo $_product->getResource()->getAttribute('agent_store')->getStoreLabel(); ?>&nbsp;</strong>
        <?php echo $_product->getAttributeText('agent_store') ?>
    </li>
<?php endif; ?>

Now this worked fine while I was testing...The website is Live, I tested this same layout override under a different category when it worked. I've checked all settings over and over, and they're all good. Products are active, categories are active, attributes are filled and set to "Show on Listing, and Show on front end".

Thanks in advance for any help. I am NOT a magento expert, and not a scripting expert either...so please answer me like I am a newbie!! hahaha!

=========== UPDATE ============ While playing around with it, and desperate for ideas...I found that it works if the Attribute is a DropDown options list...but NOT if it's a TextField. maybe this means something to magento gurus out there?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqun7761 2015-06-30 23:25
    关注

When working with a text field attribute, you should just use the standard Varien_Object getter. So in your example it should be this: $_product->getAgentStore().

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)