dtysql0586 2015-06-15 19:06
浏览 95

Nginx和Symfony,502带有一些登录的错误网关:字符编码问题?

I have a problem with Nginx on an Ubuntu server and a REST Server made with Symfony. The Front-End is an app Ionic.

Here is my problem : Some logins didnt work on my REST Server. bob@bob.bob or c@c.c is fine, whatever the password is. admin@m2l.fr, or admin.m2l.org don't work at all :

> <html>
> <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
> <body bgcolor="white">
> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
> <hr><center>nginx</center>
> </body>
> </html>
> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

The weird thing is, with the same DB and also same logins, i have no issue at all with XAMPP on my Windows... But i have a test tomorrow, and it'll be on Nginx :/

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhao7014 2015-06-16 19:06
    关注

Sorry for the long wait ! I can't access to the nginx logs, i used the server of my school, and it's an other group's project :/ But i tried my website project on lan with 172.16.0.51/Symfony/web/app_dev.php/ To login, the route used is a GET request to 172.16.0.51/Symfony/web/app_dev.php/user/{email}/{password}/

And it seems the problem is when passwords contains numbers. But, to view a user's profil, the routing used is 172.16.0.51/Symfony/web/app_dev.php/user/{id} and it doesnt trigger the problem. A friend of mine thinks it's a problem with numbers in second parameter. He's installing the same server on his own serv, so we can access to logs

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划