普通网友 2016-01-01 23:58
浏览 67

安装nginx,info.php,connect()无法打开php5-fpm.sock

Attempting to access:

mydomain.name/info.php

Error Log:

2016/01/01 18:23:00 [crit] 15592#0: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock failed (13: Permission denied) while connecting to upstream, client: censoredipaddress1, server: censoredipaddress2, request: "GET /info.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "censoredipaddress3"

Censored addresses:

1: test home computer ip address

2: ipaddress to nginx VPS

3: domain name

NGinx (installed from source code with RTMP module added)

Customizations: basic_auth, RTMP

Ref. 1A: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/how-to-set-up-your-own-private-rtmp-server-using-nginx.50/

Linux EngineX MySQL PHP (on Ubuntu 15 x64)

Ref. 2A: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-nginx-mysql-php-lemp-stack-on-ubuntu-14-04

<<< MISC NOTES/COMMENTS >>>

I noticed that source builds of NGinx, the actual file path to html is /usr/local/nginx/html and folders called "websites_enabled" or the like do not exist (as far as I know).

When using (i did NOT use this to install nginx because it does not allow me to easily add RTMP, If I have to do it this way then please explain how to install RTMP this way)

apt-get install nginx

the websites_enabled file structure is present and so are the expected /usr/shared and /www directories.

I tried some other fixes which made me include some stuffs like www-data but I am not using www-data (i think that is used when my html file is found in www/)

I'm trying to add PHP to my RTMP streaming capabilities and since I am unable to install RTMP using apt-get install nginx I will need help installing RTMP if I am forced to use apt-get install nginx to be able to use php.

Thank You In Advance!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
    • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
    • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
    • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
    • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
    • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
    • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来