dseslyh6662605 2015-11-24 21:43
浏览 57
已采纳

Magento 1.9.2.2上的产品列表导出问题(看起来与DailyDeal webins的扩展有关)

I installed the Dailydeal extension a few days ago, but this extension does not support Magento CE 1.9.2.2, so I have uninstalled the extension.

After I uninstalled, I could not open the categories manager of in Magento admin. The error logs show me errors like the below:

a:5:{i:0;s:117:"Model-font "Webinse_DailyDeals_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Days" not found to atribute "deal_update_days"";i:1;s:4101:"#0 /home/porto250/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(387): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Modelo-fonte "W...')

I deleted all related values from database according to developer guides.

Some days ago when I tried to export Magento products list to a CSV file the error above showed up again:

"Source model "Webinse_DailyDeals_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Days" not found for attribute "deal_update_days"";i:1;s:5468:"#0 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(387): Mage::exception('Mage_Eav', 'Source model "W...')
#1 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php(203): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Abstract->getSource()
#2 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Category/Tab/Attributes.php(113): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form->_setFieldset(Array, Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset))
#3 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php(144): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Category_Tab_Attributes->_prepareForm()
#4 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(918): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form->_beforeToHtml()
#5 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Category/Tabs.php(140): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#6 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(293): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Category_Tabs->_prepareLayout()
#7 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout))
#8 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Catalog/Category/Edit/Form.php(55): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/catal...', 'tabs')
#9 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(293): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Category_Edit_Form->_prepareLayout()
#10 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout))
#11 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form/Container.php(93): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/catal...')
#12 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(293): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form_Container->_prepareLayout()
#13 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(456): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout))
#14 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(472): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/catal...', 'category.edit')
#15 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(239): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->addBlock('adminhtml/catal...', 'category.edit')
#16 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(40): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#17 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(205): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->_generateBlock(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#18 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(31): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#19 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(210): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#20 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/local/Smartwave/All/Model/Core/Layout.php(31): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->generateBlocks(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout_Element))
#21 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(344): Smartwave_All_Model_Core_Layout->generateBlocks()
#22 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(269): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->generateLayoutBlocks()
#23 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(275): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->loadLayout(NULL, true, true)
#24 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Catalog/CategoryController.php(201): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->loadLayout()
#25 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(418): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_CategoryController->editAction()
#26 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#27 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(172): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#28 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(365): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#29 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#30 /Applications/magento-1.9.2.2-0/apps/magento/htdocs/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#31 {main}";s:3:"url";s:99:"/magento/index.php/admin/catalog_category/index/key/197356e029935facd800286f0a12c174/css/styles.css";s:11:"script_name";s:18:"/magento/index.php";s:4:"skin";s:5:"admin";}

I need to list all products in a CSV file. How can this be solved?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douken1726 2015-11-25 00:44
    关注

It looks to me like the extension you installed has created a few attributes, and by uninstalling the extension the attributes have not been removed correctly.

The error specifically is caused by an entry in the eav_attribute table (deal_update_days) saying that its source model is Webinse_DailyDeals_Model_Entity_Attribute_Source_Days. When Magento tries to find that class, it fails and throws an exception.

If you can log into the admin panel, navigate to Catalog > Attributes > Manage Categories, and search for "deal_update_days". Delete the attribute and any other ones that look like they were installed by the extension.

If you need to find out which attributes were installed by the extension, have a look through the setup/upgrade scripts in the code for the extension (app/code/local|community/Webinse/DailyDeals/sql/....) - there should be scripts either installing batches of attributes or single ones per file.

In future, best to take a database backup before you install extensions.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 lammps拉伸应力应变曲线分析
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧