douyuanqia665858 2015-10-19 06:15
浏览 1073

用户'root'@'localhost'拒绝访问(使用密码:YES)

I know the title looks familiar but no. I was working on a web app, and when I ran it, it says: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO). I searched some sites and they said that I should use a password. So I changed the password using mysql console. Than I got this message Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES). And when I reenter the mysql console and put the password it makes a beep than it is closed. I got this event log:

Log Name:      Application

Source: .NET Runtime Date: 10/18/2015 7:12:51 PM Event ID: 1026 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: TOSHIBA-TOSH Description: Application: MySQLWorkbench.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException Stack: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Ipc.IpcServerChannel.StartListening(System.Object) at MySQL.Workbench.ApplicationInstanceManager.RegisterRemoteType(System.String) at MySQL.Workbench.ApplicationInstanceManager.CreateSingleInstance(System.String, System.String[], System.EventHandler`1)
at MySQL.GUI.Workbench.Program.Main(System.String[])

Event Xml:
1026 2 0 0x80000000000000 537897 Application TOSHIBA-TOSH Application: MySQLWorkbench.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException Stack: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Ipc.IpcServerChannel.StartListening(System.Object) at MySQL.Workbench.ApplicationInstanceManager.RegisterRemoteType(System.String) at MySQL.Workbench.ApplicationInstanceManager.CreateSingleInstance(System.String, System.String[], System.EventHandler`1<MySQL.Workbench.InstanceCallbackEventArgs>) at MySQL.GUI.Workbench.Program.Main(System.String[])

Any help ? I uninstalled everything (wamp, mysql, dreamweaver,.........) but still got the same problem. And mysql workbench give this error when i enter the password This error.

I tried to use config.inc.php solutions but still the same.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtgvl48608 2015-10-19 06:23
    关注

Maybe root from localhost has not the required grant to access the DB.

Try to run the following on a mysql console:

GRANT ALL ON <yourdb>.* TO 'root'@'localhost';
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog