dqpu4988 2015-07-08 05:25
浏览 36

在循环关联数组时优化SQL更新

I'm iterating over an associative array with key value pairs. Inside the loop there's an SQL Update, SQL Select and another Update. Is it possible to combine two or all of those statements in one to reduce execution time? In short: the foreach is looping through given points to a player. It should add those points to the points table. It then should take the players total current points and add the new points (value of the foreach) to that total. Then, it should update the players total score.

This code does work and give correct results, but just takes to long to run when having lots of players. It gives me a total execution time of 12 seconds to run this script with only 800 players so far.

foreach($arrPoints as $key => $value)
{
    $sqlUpdatePoints = "UPDATE tblPoints SET Points = '$value' WHERE Game='FPS' AND PlayerId ='$key' AND Gamenumber = 2";

$PointsBefore=0;$PointsAfter=0;
    $sqlReadPoints = "SELECT TotalPointsBefore, TotalPointsAfter FROM tblplayer WHERE Id=$key";
    $parameters=array('');
    $resultReadPoints = dataQuery($sqlReadPoints,$parameters);
    foreach($resultReadPoints AS $rowRP)
    {
        $PointsBefore= $rowRP['TotalPointsBefore'];
        $PointsAfter= $rowRP['TotalPointsAfter'];
    }
    $NewTotalBefore= $PointsBefore + $value;
    $NewTotalAfter= $PointsAfter+ $value;
    $sqlUpdateNewPoints = "UPDATE tblplayer SET TotalPointsBefore='$NewTotalBefore', TotalPointsAfter='$NewTotalAfter' WHERE Id=$key";
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshen6060 2015-07-08 06:26
    关注

I solved the issue. I could eliminate the foreach by incrementing the value inside the update statement itself. This reduces execution time a lot because no lookup needs to happen. Final execution not included in below sample, should be done using PDO as statet by @ArtisticPhoenix

foreach($arrPoints as $key => $value)
    {
        $sqlUpdatePoints = "UPDATE tblPoints SET Points = '$value' WHERE Game='FPS' AND PlayerId ='$key' AND Gamenumber = 2";
        $sqlUpdateNewPoints = "UPDATE tblplayer SET TotalPointsBefore=TotalPointsBefore+$value, TotalPointsAfter=TotalPointsAfter+$value WHERE Id=$key";
    }

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换