douxian3828 2015-02-26 08:38
浏览 56
已采纳

在线和离线同步

I am working on a project that synchronizes online and offline features due to unstable Internet. I have come up with a possible solution. That is to create 2 similar databases for both online and offline and sync the two. My question is that is this a good method? Or are there better options?

I have researched online on the subject but I haven't come across anything substantive. One useful link I found was on database Replication. But I want the offline version to detect Internet presence and sync accordingly.

Pls can you help me find solutions or clues to solve my problem

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dshdsh2016 2015-02-26 08:44
    关注

I'd suggest you have an online storage for syncing and a local database(browser indexeddb, program sqllite or something similar) and log all your changes in your local database but have a record with what data was entered after last sync.

When you have a connection you sync all new data with the online storage at set intervals(like once every 5 mins or constant stream if you have the bandwidth/cpu capacity)

When the user logs in from a "fresh" location the online database pushes all data to the client who fills the local database with the data and then it resumes normal syncing function.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换