doulu8537 2014-09-18 17:00
浏览 84

我如何使用aMember创建一个Cron作业来将电子邮件推送到GetResponse?

Good Day. I have a newsletters section in aMember Pro 4 showing all Campaigns from get-response. I have the Plugin configured correctly with GetResponse in aMember with the API key as evident by the correct Campaign titles showing up in CP > Protect Content > Newsletters.

My question is around the functional side with how aMember communicates with GetResponse. How do I setup aMember to "push" notifications to GetResponse when a new member purchases?

Scenario: Customer A signs up for monthly recurring membership. I have Category "Monthly Recurring" setup as a Product married to Monthly_Membership campaign for plugin get-response. That email address and username is "pushed" to get-response to add that email to the campaign list in GetResponse.

How do i make that scenario a reality? I can't seem to find anything in the forums that explains how this works or what I need to do in the CP to make this a reality. Do I have to setup Cron Jobs to do this with my CPanel? Are there tutorials on setting up Cron Jobs for pushing emails to a third-party email campaign company like aWeber or GetResponse?

Thank you for your time. I hope I was concise on what I am needing help with.

Jim

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyakao5308 2014-09-19 14:10
    关注

So. It seems with aMember the integration plugin for GetResponse does this automatically, live. No Cron Job needed.

"assigned Monthly_Membership campaign to category 'Monthly Recurring' at aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Newsletters" " integration plugin will add/remove subscribers automatically when subscription starts/expires."

Now I just have to figure out how to move customers to an expired campaign or to a Pending campaign if they did not actually purchase a product. I will response in a Comment to this answer once I figure that out.

Cheers! Jim

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻看一个题
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)