dougong7850 2013-05-08 15:44
浏览 20

将MojoMotor站点移动到新服务器后,无法加载所有javascript资源

I moved a MojoMotor site to a new host and the site broke. I know it has database access because if I change the database config options to something bogus, it gives me a connection error. Changing it back, the error goes away.

I also tried removing the .htaccess file in case it was causing problem. This had no effect.

I don't really understand Mojomotor and I'm not finding anything in the documentation to help. (Oddly enough, because the CodeIgniter documentation is wonderful)

The page loads, but it is riddled with resource errors. Here's what's failing to load according to my inspector:

/javascript/load/jquery

/javascript/load_parse/login

/javascript/load/ui

/javascript/mojo/index

What am I missing?

NOTE: THE ERRORS SHOWN FOR THESE FAILED RESOURCES IS A 404 RESOURCE NOT FOUND ERROR

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douji0073 2013-05-08 21:30
    关注

I also tried removing the .htaccess file in case it was causing problem. This had no effect.

Instead of removing it, I would check if it's working.

• Is the project same path as in the previous server? If it was in root folder, and now it's in a subfolder, this could be the problem.
    • Has your new server the right Apache settings, like overwriting rules via .htaccess?
    • There was any configuration setting outside the project folder? Redirections, Apache config files, etc.
    • This may sound dumb, but did you check that the javascript files are in the right folder in the server?
    • Did you check that you are including javascript files via relative and not absolute paths? Maybe there is something like a basePath variable hardcoded somewhere.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题