dsbx40787736 2012-05-29 11:44
浏览 59

IE浏览器需要CSS / Javascript下拉导航修复

An ex developer of ours when working on one of our first versions of our internal PHP framework integrated the dropdown element of main navigation using javascript and I need to get a fix applied for IE8 which is causing the dropdown to appear offset even though using CSS displays fine in Firefox / Chrome.

The site in question is http://www.benchmemorials.co.uk/

In the event there is sub menu items from the main navigation that use a dropdown, javascript is called to display this I believe (below)...

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
var position = $('#link_why-buy-from-us').offset();
$('.dropdown').css(position);
$('#link_why-buy-from-us').mouseover(function() {
$('.dropdown').show();
});
$('.dropdown').mouseover(function() {
$('.dropdown').show();
});
$('.dropdownstyle').mouseover(function() {
$('.dropdown').show();
});
$('#link_why-buy-from-us').mouseleave(function() {
$('.dropdown').hide();
});
$('.dropdown').mouseleave(function() {
$('.dropdown').hide();
});
$('.dropdownstyle').mouseleave(function() {
$('.dropdown').hide();
});
});
</script>

I'm not too hot on javascript but from what I gather, I presume the above is instructing the drop down to appear below the 'Why Buy from Us' top navigation menu item. As I mention, this is working as expected in Firefox/Chrome.

However, the issue appears to be the fact that somewhere along the line, inline CSS is being generated dynamically for the dropdown class - this is dynamically generating

style="top: 61px; left: 964px; display: none;"

Every file on the server has been searched and nowhere is this specified, my only guess is that the javascript above is somehow creating this line of CSS which is therefore preventing me from altering the position of the dropdown in the IE only stylesheet to fix the display in IE8.

The rest of the code for the dropdown menu from the php file is below:-

<div class="dropdown"><div class="dropdownstyle">
<?php
mysql_select_db($database_config, $config);
            $query_sub_pages = "SELECT * FROM `pages` WHERE site_id = '".$current_site_id."' AND menu_location = 'sub' ORDER BY `order` ASC";
            $sub_pages = mysql_query($query_sub_pages, $config) or die(mysql_error());
            $row_sub_pages = mysql_fetch_assoc($sub_pages);
            $totalRows_sub_pages = mysql_num_rows($sub_pages);
            $current_sub_link = 0;
do {
$current_sub_link = $current_sub_link + 1;
?>
<p<?php if ($current_sub_link != $totalRows_sub_pages) {echo ' style="margin-bottom: 10px;"';}; ?>><a class="sub_link" href="<?php echo $site_base.$row_sub_pages['page_location']; ?>"><?php echo $row_sub_pages['page_display_name']; ?></a></p><?php //if ($current_sub_link != $totalRows_sub_pages) {echo '<br />';}; ?>
<?php } while ($row_sub_pages = mysql_fetch_assoc($sub_pages)); ?>
</div>
</div>

As you can see, there is no inline CSS applied to .dropdown. All CSS from the sylesheets can be viewed if you inspect element in browser.

Please could anyone advise how or if it is possible to prevent this dynamic CSS positioning from being generated or an alternative / easier method of ensuring the dropdown appears consistently across all browsers including IE?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongri1989 2012-06-04 18:49
    关注

The positioning is done by this code:

var position = $('#link_why-buy-from-us').offset();
    $('.dropdown').css(position);

It takes the position of #link_why-buy-from-us relative to the document, and adds it to the .dropdown element.

I don't know if you're familiar with jQuery, but the code above is written using that JavaScript library. For more documentation about .offset(), look here: http://api.jquery.com/offset/

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)