doulao3078 2011-12-10 20:40
浏览 44

使用Google日历可视化数据

I'm building a web page where I dynamically load some events I want to show in a calendar. I also want users to be able to import these to google calendar. So I thought the easiest thing to do was to work with the Google Calendar API. But it's just not that simple...

Thing is you can't dynamically give events that the calendar widget... only exsiting google calendars, or by refering to an ics file (which should then be created on my server).

It should be possible to create a new google account, and create new calendars on the fly. After creating them I should be able to pass the URL to the widget.

But I don't really fancy any of those solutions. I would rather just pass the data to a widget, then if people wanted, it could be imported to google calendar.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

(Right now my web skills only come down to PHP and JavaScript, so taht's what I'm using)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjia4817 2011-12-17 03:45
    关注

You cannot create a Google account programmatically. However, the API does allow you to create a new secondary calendar on an existing Google account, and set/control the ACL list for it. Perhaps that's what you want to do.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记